[asterisk-users] distintive ring

Allann Jones allanjos at gmail.com
Tue Jul 15 13:51:12 CDT 2008

Internal and external calls can be distinguished generally by the phone
number. A prefix or the number of digits of the phone number. For example,
you could use a digit prefix followed by a interval of time to call a
internal number.

Examples:
    Internal number: 0,1234
    External number: 87654321

--
Allann J. O. Silva

"I received the fundamentals of my education in school, but that was not
enough. My real education, the superstructure, the details, the true
architecture, I got out of the public library. For an impoverished child
whose family could not afford to buy books, the library was the open door to
wonder and achievement, and I can never be sufficiently grateful that I had
the wit to charge through that door and make the most of it." (from I.
Asimov, 1994)