[asterisk-users] Toll Free International Number

Jon Weisman jweisman at ibell.net
Tue Jul 15 13:28:50 CDT 2008

Larry,

Give us a call (646) 862-1555

/jon
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Larry Costigan
  Sent: Tuesday, July 15, 2008 2:22 PM
  Subject: [asterisk-users] Toll Free International Number

  Hello All,

  I am looking to find a way to provide international toll free access to our Knoxville, TN (USA) office from our customers in the UK and in Australia, and when I talked with AT&T I was surprised to find out how expensive they are...  Surely, other businesses are not paying this much - are they?!?!

  Can someone in this good group please help me with some advice as to who can provide affordable and reliable international toll free service for a better price than AT&T?

  Thanks in advance,
  Larry Costigan
  Food Donation Connection
  (Asterisk fan and ABE user)