[asterisk-users] sip prune realtime per issue

Peder @ NetworkOblivion peder at networkoblivion.com
Tue Jul 15 11:05:38 CDT 2008

I am using realtime on two boxes, one running 1.4.10.1 and one running
1.4.11.  Everything works fine except for when I make a database change,
such as a phones password.  I change the DB, I prune the peer, I see it
is gone and then I see it show up again in "sip show peer xxxx", but
everything is not being updated.  The phone will not register even
though the DB and the phone have the correct password.  The only way to
get it to register is to stop * and re-start it, then it works fine.  I
even tried changing the callerid and pruned the peer.  A sip show peer
shows the correct callerid, but when you call into voicemail, it is
using the old callerid.  Again, if I stop * and restart, it works fine.

Has anybody seen this bug and if so, know what the bug ID is?  We have a
bunch of patches on these boxes and can't just upgrade to any old
version to see if it fixes it.  I need to figure out what the bug is.  I
did some research, but couldn't find it.

Peder