[asterisk-users] Zaptel problem with pots lines

Marco Signorini marcotasto at libero.it
Tue Jul 15 07:43:23 CDT 2008

Hi Tzafrir,
you're right. I think I've completely misunderstood the problem.

If the problem is that asterisk is not able to write in the CDR the
proper line answer status, I can confirm that even my installations
behave the same.
Sorry Enrico for my fault and thank you to Tzafrir for the correction.

Best regards,
Marco Signorini.