[asterisk-users] Zaptel problem with pots lines

Marco Signorini marcotasto at libero.it
Tue Jul 15 04:56:42 CDT 2008

Hi Enrico.

I'm quite sure that the differences you have in the zapata.conf doesn't
have any effect on the problem.
If I'm not wrong:
"language=it" tells asterisk to use the italian sounds (if available)
for any calls related to this zap channel;
"rxgain = 0.0" is related only to perceived audio gain
"jbenable = no" is forcing the jitter buffer off for this zap channel.

Let us know if you have problems with zaptel-1.4.6. I can assure that
with this version and this configuration more than one installation with
TDM400P I'm responsible for is working fine (since 1.4.6 came out).

Could be that the problem is related to Asterisk 1.6? Unfortunately I
never had the possibility to try this new version.

Best regards,
Marco Signorini.