[asterisk-users] Zaptel problem with pots lines

Marco Signorini marcotasto at libero.it
Tue Jul 15 03:13:46 CDT 2008

Hi Enrico.
In Italy the polarity reversal is never used.
I'm using the TDM400 with an FXO port in Italy with the config reported
below and is working properly in any situations:

--- zaptel.conf ---
fxsks=1
loadzone=it
defaultzone=it

--- zapata.conf ---
[channels]
language=en
context=from-tdm-fxo
signalling=fxs_ks
threewaycalling=yes
transfer=yes
canpark=yes
cancallforward=yes
callreturn=yes
busydetect=yes
busycount=6
usecallerid=yes
callerid=asreceived
echocancel=yes
echocancelwhenbridged=no
relaxdtmf=yes
rxgain=3.0
txgain=0.0
amaflags=billing
group=1
callgroup=1
pickupgroup=1
jbenable=yes
faxdetect=no

channel => 1

I'm using zaptel-1.4.6 and asterisk-1.4.20.1.

I hope this could help you.

Best regards,
Marco Signorini.