[asterisk-users] Incoming calls on zaptel not answered.

Jose Flores Galicia flojose at gmail.com
Mon Jul 14 19:24:33 CDT 2008

After an upgrade from asterisk 1.2.13 to 1.2.25 including upgrading libpri,
zaptel, the incoming calls to a TDM400P REV I, with 3 FXO modules stop
working.

The board is working, I tested in another server with the 1.2.13 asterisk
version.

When a call is incoming, I do a ztmonitor to check the rx and tx values, but
nothing appears on screen.
Also changed the pci slot where the board is.

The zaptel drivers are load properly, I also have a TE110P on the same
server as pri_cpe and has no issues.

Has anyone of you suffered the same? how did you solve it?

Thank you.

--
Jose Flores Galicia
<<FloJoSe at gmail.com>>