[asterisk-users] Agent channel...

Carlos Chavez cursor at telecomabmex.com
Mon Jul 14 16:34:31 CDT 2008

	I have a customer with a small outgoing call center.  Usually only 3 to
5 agents online.  We are still using Agent/XXX channels in this
application on Asterisk 1.4.18.  I have an autodialer that is making the
outgoing calls and then dropping them into a Queue where all the agents
are logged on.

	My problem is that when an agent makes a call on his/her phone the
queue always says that the agent is "Not in use".  I have call-limit set
to 1 on all sip phones that are used for agents but I can see that the
queue tries to send a call to the agent.  Since the agent has a limit of
one the call gets rejected but instead of going back to the queue it is
dropped.

	How can I make sure the agent will show "In Use" when they make a call?

Carlos Chávez Prats
Director de Tecnología
+52-55-91169161 ext 2001