[asterisk-users] Zaptel 1.2.26 problems

Ira ira at extrasensory.com
Sun Jul 13 02:30:29 CDT 2008

Yesterday I upgraded my Zaptel to 1.2.26 or I think that was it, the
latest 1.2 version at downloads.digium.com.  I have a Digium 4 card
populated with 4 red FXO cards using channels 1,2 and 4. Channel 3 is
not used. It's been working fine for a few years. After upgrading to
1.2.26 calls stopped coming in on channel 1, Channel 2 still  worked
fine and I could get dialtone and make calls on channel 1 but
incoming calls showed nothing on the console. Reverting to 1.21.1 set
it all back to working. Zap show channel(s) showed the channels there
and seemingly alive but no calls.  Any suggestions on where to look?

Ira

And apologies if the latest isn't 1.2.26. I think that's what it was.
I also upgraded to Asterisk 1.2.29 but I'm still using that with the
older Zaptel and all is well.