[asterisk-users] MagicJack quality

C. Savinovich c.savinovich at itntelecom.com
Fri Jul 11 17:03:51 CDT 2008

  Yes, I have designed two different webphones, granted, using third party
libraries, and magicjack's quality is better.  I acknowledge that.

  Thank you, but referring me to someone's review won't help me much... I am
interested in the internals.  Regardless, their technique has a twist, and I
am a naturally very curious *technical* fellow.

CS