[asterisk-users] US T1 Hangup Detection

John van Oppen john at vanoppen.com
Fri Jul 11 15:35:14 CDT 2008

That happens all the time when the T1s are purchased from a CLEC as the
RBOCs just deliver the clec pairs wherever.

I can think of at least two or three demarcs that I have been to in the
last few months that were mixed like that.   Here in Qwest territory the
T1s use a different color cross connect wire (red/blue and red/orange vs
the yellow/blue that the analog lines use).

John van Oppen
Spectrum Networks LLC
206.973.8302 (Direct)
206.973.8300 (main office)