[asterisk-users] Microsoft CRM 4.0 integration with asterisk

Christopher Dobbs thebigspark at gmail.com
Fri Jul 11 09:25:54 CDT 2008

I dont know if this will help, but I have been working with MS OCS at work,
and * 1.6 integrates rather wall tith OCS speech server.
If you need help on that relm, I can try to help.  (admitidly I dont have
inbound calls working, but we arnt worried about that, as our appplication
is strictly outbound.)

--Chris

On Fri, Jul 11, 2008 at 2:16 AM, Jan Prunk <janprunk at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hello !
>
> I am wondering if anyone has experiences with the integration of
> Asterisk 1.4.19 into Microsoft Dynamics CRM 4.0 ?
> Or alternatively integration with Microsoft Office Communications
> server (however trying to avoid this, if it isn't really necessary for
> the integration).
> I would be glad to receive any links or manuals on this topic, which
> helped you to integrate it.
>
> Kind regards,
> Jan Prunk
> --
> Jan Prunk <janprunk AT SPAMFREE gmail DOT com>
> Website: http://www.prunk.si PGP key: 00E80E86
> Fingerprint: 77C5156E29A4EB6C1C4A5EBA414A29F500E80E86

find / -name "*base*" -user your -print | xargs 'chown us'