[asterisk-users] Asterisk as an IVR solution

Mark Carpenter mark at sixvoices.com
Thu Jul 10 12:25:26 CDT 2008

Hi.
We are building an application that will provide users with the ability to
call in and report an absence. The caller will have to validate themselves
and the call tree will be dynamic, based on data in a MySQL database. We
will have many customers, each calling a separate phone number, each having
a different call tree. New customers will be added regularly and we do not
want a solution that requires extensive programming each time (the call
trees are different in subtle ways from each other).

Is Asterisk a great solution for this? If not do you know what would? If so,
we need someone to help us set it up, can you suggest someone?

Thanks in advance. Best.

Mark