[asterisk-users] (announce) asterisk T.38 gateway

Steve Underwood steveu at coppice.org
Thu Jul 10 09:09:28 CDT 2008

Hi Mark,

I have no issue with people using something in new and interesting ways.
Adding a small wrapper around a large library, and asking for a bounty
is in a rather different category from that.

At least this is honest work. You should see some of the sleazy ways
people have made money from my code.

In the present case, there is no real issue. I think only one entry on
that T.38 bounty page was ever going to pay anything, anyway.

Regards,
Steve