[asterisk-users] Friday June 11th: SIP love/hate

randulo spamsucks2005 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 10 08:17:42 CDT 2008

Tomorrow at 12 Noon EDT, we'll exchange some views and notes about
SIP, the protocol you usually can not avoid even if yiou wanted to.

- Past, present and future of SIP

- SIP greatest strengths and weaknesses.

- What's the state of chan_sip in asterisk code

- anything else anyone wants to add about motorcycles and SIP ;)

To listen or participate:

http://bit.ly/voip

a little before 12 Noon EDT (9AM PDT, 11 Central, 4PM GMT)
phone sip:123 at x2z.eu or PSTN: Call (724) 444-7444

Enter 22622# then 1# or your PIN if you registered at Talkshoe.
There are several guest PIN available if you grab my attention on the
IRC channel below.
The PIN lets me know who's speaking.

IRC is on Freenode.net #voip-users-conference

Forums, blogs, etc: http://bit.ly/voipusers

Recordings: http://bit.ly/archives

If http://bit.ly is down, just see http://voipusersconference.org for
the info :)