[asterisk-users] callerid_get_dtmf: Couldn't detect start-character. CID parsing might be unreliable

Remco Barendse asterisk at barendse.to
Thu Jul 10 06:47:39 CDT 2008

Hi list,

My caller ID is not working anymore on my TDM11B (TDM400P) cards and i get
this error message on the asterisk console:

== Starting post polarity CID detection on channel 4
     -- Starting simple switch on 'Zap/4-1'
[Jul  8 11:58:55] WARNING[9539]: callerid.c:219 callerid_get_dtmf:
Couldn't detect start-character. CID parsing might be unreliable

A long time ago my CallerID used to work with the same settings. I don't
really need CallerID but it would be nice to have it working. I am located
in The Netherlands.

Any suggestions?

This is in my /etc/zaptel.conf :
fxoks=1
fxsks=4
loadzone=nl
defaultzone=nl
This is in my /etc/asterisk/zapata.conf :
echocancel=yes
echocancelwhenbridged=yes
echotraining=400

callerid=202