[asterisk-users] cell phone hangup not getting recognised by system

EDevaudreuil at intellicare.com EDevaudreuil at intellicare.com
Wed Jul 9 16:50:21 CDT 2008

I used to run into this when I first started palying around with some T1
cards in asterisk.  I fixed it with the busydetect and busycount options as
already mentioned.
Try adding:

busydetect=yes
busycount=5

to your zapata.conf for the group thats having trouble.  When the cellphone
hangs up asterisk will get a busy signal and after 5 busy's it will hang it
up.

More info here:
http://www.voip-info.org/wiki/view/Asterisk+config+zapata.conf and here:
http://www.voip-info.org/wiki-Asterisk+Disconnect+Supervision

-e

Hi Matt,

It is only cell phone calls. We have two POTS lines coming in. I am
using TDM400 digium card.
This is my zapta.conf. Looks like i'm using signalling fxs_ks is this
right?

Thanks for your help.
Kate
;
; Zapata telephony interface
;
; Configuration file

[trunkgroups]
[channels]
language=en
context=from-zaptel
signalling=fxs_ks
rxwink=300        ; Atlas seems to use long (250ms) winks
;
; Whether or not to do distinctive ring detection on FXO lines
;
;usedistinctiveringdetection=yes

usecallerid=yes
hidecallerid=no