[asterisk-users] cell phone hangup not getting recognised by system

Matt Watson matt at mattgwatson.ca
Wed Jul 9 15:02:37 CDT 2008

is it only cell phone calls that don't work?  or is it any external call
coming in over your lines?

What type of inbound lines do you have?  I;m guessing analog lines... if
thats the case what type of signalling are you using?

if its only cell calls and not all external calls then I have no idea what
it'd be... but if its all calls then its probably a signalling problem...
you might be using loop start when you should be using kewlstart... or it
might be that you need to get disconnect supervision added to your lines
(essentially converting loop start -> kewl start)

--
Matt
http://www.mattgwatson.ca