[asterisk-users] Asterisk dimensioning

Tom Moore tommym2006 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 9 02:30:30 CDT 2008

How many calls do you expect to be going at one time?
Do you have any sip trunks for the users to call out on? Unless this ratio
really works for you I'm not sure a 15 to 1 ratio works for most people.
I wouldn't just depend on a single server for this purpose.
I'll leave it to the cluster guys to describe the ideal setup you should
use.
I have an idea of how I might do it, but I wouldn't want to get it wrong.

Tom