[asterisk-users] Newbie Dialplan: Best Practice in usingContext - Do not use Default??

Lee, John (Sydney) John.Lee at compuware.com
Wed Jul 9 02:25:31 CDT 2008

> With an ISDN10/20/30/etc, I would just put all the lines into an
> 'incoming' context - and make sure that incoming context doesn't have
> any includes (unless you really need them...)

Can someone please have a look at below to see if this would be the best
and secure practice of using context in dialplan for a PRI environment?

I just want to mention that the [incoming] context needs to include the
[outgoing] and [internal] contexts or else the extensions won't work.

I'd appreciate any comments.  Thanks.

In zapata.conf, ...

[channels]
context=incoming