[asterisk-users] Problem Asterisk

Aldo Alexander Leyva Alvarado aleyva2004 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 9 01:35:38 CDT 2008

 Dear All

A consultation, i have a server in production with an asterisk digium te412p
card, the server is a slackware 12, whith asterisk compiled by hand.
under this scheme i have 2 e1 isdn over whith i receive calls that are
served by several agents queues. the server is already working at least 4
months wtthout presenting problems concerning stability. in the last 2 week
has been submitted sometimes the same problem:
calls entering  but they  were not transmit to the agents, including agents
were trying to call the pstn and calls not progressed, the console did not
show any kind of errors it meant, an asterisk marked but did not show the
dial was being done as if there will come the request, could be seen in the
console q calls from the pstn entering queues, but the asterisk not send
calls to agents, including agents were trying to call the PSTN and calls not
progressed, the console did not show any kind of errors. it meant, an
asterisk marked but did not show the dial was being done as if there will
come the request, could be seen in the console q calls from the PSTN
entering queues, but the asterisk not send calls to agents. Unable to see
mistakes, and seeing that followed the same problem, I gave it a restart now
the asterisk but not worked, I gave it a stop now and not, so I had to give
it a kill -9 the process of asterisk, then, return to be charged with the
asterisk / usr / sbin / safe_asterisk and everything turned to normal,
entering calls to agents, actors drew calls, and so did the extensions too.
The server load was minimal and the problem occurred at a time that is not
peak hours.
Someone has suffered the same problem, any idea why this problem, at 4
months that this has happened only 3 cases have been filed.

 Thank in advance for your  responses

Aldito