[asterisk-users] cell phone hangup not getting recognised by system

Lists lists at rheel.co.nz
Tue Jul 8 23:55:19 CDT 2008

Hi all,

When I do a test call into the box (which is running latest version of
Trixbox) it all goes fine. If i decide to hangup the cellphone (during
the ivr playing options) the system does not recognize the hangup and
the system continues through and ends up at the timeout option.

What settings do I need to change to fix this. Is it the rxgain? If so
is there something i can use to figure out what the gains should be set at?

Thanks
Kate