[asterisk-users] QueueMemberStatus

Jason Dixon jdixon at omniti.com
Tue Jul 8 16:00:04 CDT 2008

On Tue, Jul 08, 2008 at 11:00:43AM -0400, Jason Dixon wrote:
> On Tue, Jul 08, 2008 at 12:10:05PM +1200, Matt Riddell wrote:
> >
> > Action: Command
> > Command: show queue my_queue_name
> > ActionID: my_queue_name_12345
>
> This does not appear to show the correct status of an extension.  It
> appears that ExtensionState also always reports Status of -1.  Are
> there any Actions or Commands that will report the correct status of an
> extension?

So far the only accurate representation I've found of queue members has
been the following.

$ sudo /usr/sbin/asterisk -r -x "show channels" | grep '^SIP'
SIP/241-b742e010     s at macro-dialout:2    Ring   Dial(Zap/G1/411)

$ sudo /usr/sbin/asterisk -r -x "show queue support_queue" | grep SIP
      SIP/207 (Ringing) has taken no calls yet
      SIP/203 (Not in use) has taken no calls yet
      SIP/202 (In use) has taken no calls yet
      SIP/201 (Not in use) has taken no calls yet

All of the commands I've tried via the AGI have yielded incorrect
results.  If this sounds wrong, please let me know and I'll resume
beating my head against the nearest wall.  :)

Thanks,

--
Jason Dixon
OmniTI Computer Consulting, Inc.