[asterisk-users] Sharing unused minutes between Asterisk users

John Todd jtodd at digium.com
Mon Jul 7 21:35:42 CDT 2008

That was Free World Dialup's service called "Bellster" which then
changed names to fwdOUT.  Yes, it was against the EULA of various
VOIP providers.

You can still find the "ghost ship" pages here:
http://www.fwdout.com/web/  - can someone find out if this still
works or not?  It was an interesting idea, but full of peril - do you
want your phone conversations going through someone else's Asterisk
system?  Danger, danger!

JT

At 11:15 AM +1000 2008/7/8, Klaverstyn, David C wrote:

>Hi All,
>
>I was under the impression that I found a WEB site about two years
>or so ago that allowed Asterisk users to place free calls between
>each other that used up users un-used minutes/calls.  I though the
>site was IAXtel but that does not seem to be the case.
>
>As an example I have a plan with a VSP.  They allow a certain number
>of calls every month but I only use 20% of the allocation.  I was
>wanting to let other people around the world to utilise the
>additional calls I have.  Is there such a WEB site that allows us to
>connect our Asterisk servers together to utilise the otherwise
>unused calls?

John Todd
jtodd at digium.com        +1-256-428-6083
Asterisk Open Source Community Director