[asterisk-users] Sharing unused minutes between Asterisk users

Klaverstyn, David C David.Klaverstyn at intergraph.com
Mon Jul 7 20:15:14 CDT 2008

Hi All,

I was under the impression that I found a WEB site about two years or so
ago that allowed Asterisk users to place free calls between each other
that used up users un-used minutes/calls.  I though the site was IAXtel
but that does not seem to be the case.

As an example I have a plan with a VSP.  They allow a certain number of
calls every month but I only use 20% of the allocation.  I was wanting
to let other people around the world to utilise the additional calls I
have.  Is there such a WEB site that allows us to connect our Asterisk
servers together to utilise the otherwise unused calls?