[asterisk-users] Meetme

FaberK f.faberk at gmail.com
Mon Jul 7 08:38:32 CDT 2008

On Mon, Jul 7, 2008 at 2:48 PM, Philipp Ott <philipp.ott at avalon.at> wrote:
> Hi!
>
> FaberK schrieb:
>> My question is, is it possible to cut off that request to"press one"?
>>

> I think you want to get rid of the number-pressing. The only option to
> omit this seems to be option E - select an empty pinless conference.

Well we need the PIN feature so I have to find another solution.
I'm looking into the code and it seems to me, that this "request" is
part of the app_voicemail:
------
                default:
                        /* If the caller is an ouside caller, and the
review option is enabled,
                           allow them to review the message, but let
the owner of the box review
                           their OGM's */
                        if (outsidecaller && !ast_test_flag(vmu, VM_REVIEW))
                                return cmd;
                      if (message_exists) { /* I THINK IS THIS */
                               cmd = ast_play_and_wait(chan, "vm-review");
                       }
                        else {
                                cmd = ast_play_and_wait(chan, "vm-torerecord");
                                if (!cmd)
                                        cmd = ast_waitfordigit(chan, 600);
                        }

                        if (!cmd && outsidecaller &&
ast_test_flag(vmu, VM_OPERATOR)) {
                                cmd = ast_play_and_wait(chan, "vm-reachoper");
                                if (!cmd)
                                        cmd = ast_waitfordigit(chan, 600);
                        }
#if 0
                        if (!cmd)
                                cmd = ast_play_and_wait(chan, "vm-tocancelmsg");
#endif
                        if (!cmd)
                                cmd = ast_waitfordigit(chan, 6000);
                        if (!cmd) {