[asterisk-users] Eeepc + Asterisk + Video conferencing

Joseph syscon at interbaun.com
Sun Jul 6 12:35:58 CDT 2008

On 07/06/08 06:11, Alex Balashov wrote:
>Joseph wrote:
>
>> Did anybody experiment with an Eeepc Video Conferencing and Asterisk?
>> Is the video codec H.263/H.264 supported in hardware or software only?
>
>I have an eeePC, and was curious as to what sort of client you would
>install on it to do that, and how you'd go about doing it.
>
>--
>Alex Balashov
>Evariste Systems
>Web    : http://www.evaristesys.com/
>Tel    : (+1) (678) 954-0670
>Direct : (+1) (678) 954-0671
>Mobile : (+1) (706) 338-8599

I think this will be of help:
http://www.asteriskguru.com/archives/asterisk-video-video-conferencing-in-14-vt99789.html

In addition search through:
http://www.voip-info.org/tiki-index.php?page=Asterisk

There are not many people to experiment with though I'm kind of curious what kind of bandwidth one needs with for good transmission voice and video.

--
#Joseph
GPG KeyID: ED0E1FB7