[asterisk-users] [asterisk-dev] Locking, coding guidelines addition

Russell Bryant russell at digium.com
Sat Jul 5 13:47:59 CDT 2008

On Jul 5, 2008, at 2:26 PM, Steve Totaro wrote:
> Again, your ability to miss the point is astounding.  I never said I
> was a Freeswitch fan boy.  I am just suggesting using a similar method
> of locking with FreeSwitch.
>
> Ideas, obviously Digium doesn't care enough to listen to it's users.

I'm listening quite closely.  However, saying "FreeSWITCH" is
completely not helpful.

If you want to talk about locking improvements, then I'm more than
happy to talk about them.  Naming an application is useless.  Let's
talk about the technical details that make one approach better than
the other.

You have yet to bring any useful discussion to the table.

--
Russell Bryant
Senior Software Engineer