[asterisk-users] Windows Mobile 6 IAX/SIP client?

RoLaNd RoLaNd r_o_l_a_n_d at hotmail.com
Thu Jul 3 11:22:30 CDT 2008

Hey!
i'm facing the same prob..
i bought an HTC vox (s710) 2 weeks ago, and im still looking for a sip client..!
so far i found these 3:

AGEphone mobile: http://www.ageet.com/

SJphone: http://www.sjlabs.com/sjp.html

Bria Mobile: http://www.counterpath.com/enterprise-mobility-gateway.html

so far i just tried AgePhone (trial mode) sound is great though im facing 2 problems with it:
1: u can only use handsfree option, tht mean its a privacy killer.
2: you cant get a dial tone on it, tht means if you got 2 stage dialing on your asterisk (if u call an extension, and wait to hear a dialtone) it wont work.

as for the other 2 i didnt try them yet...

ps: if you found out anything else bout this matter id appreciate if you could let me know :)