[asterisk-users] how to setup one stage dialing plan, instead of two! help!!!

RoLaNd RoLaNd r_o_l_a_n_d at hotmail.com
Thu Jul 3 09:50:39 CDT 2008

Hello all,

i recently finished setting up my asterisk with sipura 3102 using PSTN.

this is my dial plan relevant to wht i want:

exten =>_01,1,Dial(SIP/$(EXTEN)@200)

right now as u see i made my dial plan on a 2 stage dialing mode.
tht means i dial 01, i get the pstn dial tone, and then i call whichever number i want through it.
i want to have the option for my call to directly go through pstn without having to wait for the pstn dial tone.
 any help would be appreciated.. :)