[asterisk-users] Asterisk 1.4.21.1: Bugs in IAX

Tim Panton thp at westhawk.co.uk
Wed Jul 2 00:40:46 CDT 2008

On 1 Jul 2008, at 20:30, bilal ghayyad wrote:

> Hi All;
>
> I used Asterisk 1.4.21.1 and I discovered the following bugs, I do
> not know if other used it and discover it:
>
> 1) In the IAX trunk, it suddenly stop working and I have to restart
> the machine.
>
> 2) An FXS station, suddenly loose the tone and I have to re-modprobe
> for zaptel driver.
>
> 3) CLI command stuck sometimes.

Yep, I had that too.
http://bugs.digium.com/view.php?id=12925

I have  not had the chance to test the fix, but the bug is marked as
'resolved' so
the next release should be ok.

In the meanwhile, you have 3 options:
security vulnerability
	2) Run the current SVN
	3) Run 1.4.21 - but compile it without optimization, it seems the
problem was
		only triggered in the optimized code.

Depends on your situation which is best.

Tim.