[asterisk-users] Waiting time to send the call

Tilghman Lesher tilghman at mail.jeffandtilghman.com
Tue Jul 1 15:33:58 CDT 2008

On Tuesday 01 July 2008 14:27:26 bilal ghayyad wrote:
> Can anyone advise how to increase the waiting time to consider the number
> is dialed (if user pickup the analoge phone and start dialing the digits,
> then we need to asterisk to enough time to consider that number is done and
> sent it). How?

An analog phone, assuming you're not set up in immediate mode, never does
this.  If you're talking about an Asterisk IVR, then simply set TIMEOUT(digit)
to something higher than the default (5).  If you're using an analog phone
connected to an ATA device, then you need to check with the manufacturer
of that ATA device.

--
Tilghman