[asterisk-users] Fax Between IAX Trunks

Steve Totaro stotaro at totarotechnologies.com
Tue Jul 1 14:11:59 CDT 2008

Crossover will certainly help with IP issues such as latency.

I think your problem is that you don't really understand how IAXmodem
and Hylafax work.

Here is a link to a well documented Hylafax installation that I did
for a fairly large mortgage company.  Alex came in after me and did a
great job documenting my work (and taking credit).

http://blog.evaristesys.com/?p=24

Thanks,
Steve Totaro