[asterisk-users] Broadvoice and Asterisk 1.6.0-beta9

David Siegel David.Siegel at twosigma.com
Tue Jul 1 12:50:16 CDT 2008

I am still failing to get a Broadvoice SIP peer to work correctly with Asterisk 1.6.0-beta9.  My setup works fine with Asterisk 1.2.  After upgrading to 1.6, I getting a FORBIDEN error from Broadvoice when Asterisk attempts to connect.  I'm wondering if anyone has a working SIP connect to Broadvoice with the latest release of Asterisk, and if they do, could they share their configuration setup with me.

Thank you!