[asterisk-users] Call quality

Steve Totaro stotaro at totarotechnologies.com
Tue Jul 1 09:39:57 CDT 2008

Recording the calls may or may not reveal an issue.  I have personally
done this exact same method of troubleshooting only to find the
recordings were perfect but not the actual calls.

I think you should try just putting a regular server in place of your
"appliance" and then test.

I have a feeling the I/O is choking your system, similar to recording
many simultaneous calls, which to me would indicate a flash
bottleneck.  At least put in a real HD and copy over your configs.

Thanks,
Steve T