[asterisk-users] Digium TDMXXB and Electronic Noises

Tim Nelson tnelson at rockbochs.com
Thu Jan 31 12:26:36 CST 2008

I second that. IRQ issues are more than likely causing the problem. Check your interrupts and see if your TDM cards are sharing IRQs with any other devices. From past experience, I know we would get the same behavior when an analog card was sharing an IRQ with a storage controller. Any amount of disk activity would cause little blips and beeps in the audio stream. Make sure you have all extraneous unneeded devices turned off in the BIOS.

Tim Nelson
Systems/Network Support
Rockbochs Inc.
(218)727-4332