[asterisk-users] Digium TDMXXB and Electronic Noises

Matthew Yingling matt at xenotran.com
Thu Jan 31 11:28:56 CST 2008

I recently moved an installed and working Asterisk system from one PC to
another.  I moved two Digium TDMXX cards and the OS as well  (a live
distro).  I tuned the hardware on the new PC, but for some reason analog
calls periodically have some electronic noise.  It's like beeps, but more
musical.  I do not recall noticing this on the old PC, but immediately
noticed it on the new system.  Since the hardware and the OS are the same,
I'm not sure what could be causing this issue, or how to remedy it.  Any
ideas?

Thanks,
Matthew Yingling