[asterisk-users] Server Compatibility List for Asterisk

Erik Anderson erikerik at gmail.com
Thu Jan 31 09:09:19 CST 2008

It is my understanding that the cast majority of the compatibility
issues went away with the recent chipset change on the digium cards.
So....a compatibility list really isn't needed.

I've run the digium cards on all manner of Dell hardware (from
old-school desktops all the way to the high end servers) and have
never had issues.

--
Erik Anderson
http://andersonfam.org