[asterisk-users] Using two SIP-Domains with asterisk

Bjoern Haje bhaje at gmx.de
Wed Jan 30 08:44:34 CST 2008

Hi,

is it possible to use asterisk to serve two SIP-domains with different
users?
It does work to define two domains with 'domain=' in sip.conf, but that
allows all sip-users to register with both domains.
I want to define users for a one domain only and not allow them to use
the second.
Lets say I have domains domainA.org and domainB.org and a sip-user
user1. User1 should be able to register as user1 at domainA.org but not as
user1 at domainB.org.
In addition I want to be able to define a second (different) user with
the same username but another domain.

How can I do that? Is it possible at all?

thanks Bjoern