[asterisk-users] chanspy does not pull the call back to asterisk after a reinvite

Franklin Webb fwebb at imminc.com
Tue Jan 29 16:51:25 CST 2008

Hello all,

I am allowing a reinvite between a snom 320 phone and a SIP gateway to take load off my Asterisk server.  When I put the caller on hold, for example, Asterisk successfully reinserts itself into the rtp stream to play music on hold to the caller, but when I do a chanspy Asterisk does not seem to pull the call back.  If I am spying on a channel when the call build up happens the reinvite never occurs and it works, but I cannot jump in and spy on a call in progress once the reinvite has happened.

Has anyone run into this issue any maybe have a solution, or does anyone know of a good way to get that call back onto the Asterisk switch from another extension prior to calling chanspy?

Thanks much,

Franklin Webb

--
Franklin Webb