[asterisk-users] When can I AIG?

Evan Ruff evan.ruff at hendersonsawmill.com
Tue Jan 29 15:01:40 CST 2008

Hey there,

I've actually looked through the site a bunch and found some great information. The thing I'm missing, and I think it's because of my lack of experience with Asterisk and setting up a dial plan, is the multitude of ways/places where I can instantiate the AIG command. Do I have to control the entire call from beginning to end, or can I just call the Asterisk-Java class at certain points with certain parameters?

Thanks!

Evan