[asterisk-users] When does Asterisk "REFER"?

Grey Man greyvoip at yahoo.com.au
Tue Jan 29 14:48:51 CST 2008

----- Original Message ----

Hi Philip,

You can use the transfer command in your dial plan apart from that I don't know of any case when Asterisk would initiate a REFER. Generally Asterisk is the one handling the REFER's in reponse to user's transfer requests.

Regards,

Aaron

      Make the switch to the world's best email. Get the new Yahoo!7 Mail now. www.yahoo7.com.au/worldsbestemail