[asterisk-users] When can I AIG?

Evan Ruff evan.ruff at hendersonsawmill.com
Tue Jan 29 12:35:35 CST 2008

Hey Guys,

I've been doing some research into the AGI-Java connector and was wondering if somebody could help me with my architecture.

What I'd like to do, is kick off an external java class when a user:

1. Initiates an outgoing call

2. Hangs up the outgoing call

3. Has an incoming call

4. Hangs up the incoming call

5. Misses a call

6. Has a voicemail

I'd also like to be able to access all the call details (user number, ext number, start time, end time) I see lot of references to the dial plan instantiating the AGI in the tutorials, but I was wondering if it is possible to use it in these scenarios?

How would I need to connect these things up for each user?

Sorry if this question is a big basic/elementary, but I'm just getting started with Asterisk and would really appreciate some help. Thanks a ton!

Evan Ruff