[asterisk-users] SET with pipe symbol

Arjan Kroon | Mobillion Arjan.Kroon at mobillion.nl
Tue Jan 29 08:32:44 CST 2008

Hi,

I want to place a pipe symbol in a variable by using the command Set

I tried the following code:

            Set(M_CHANNELVAR=${UNIQUEID}|${CALLERID(number))

When I call to my applicatie I see the following output in my CLI :

        Ignoring entry '612345678' with no = (and not last 'options'
entry)

(in my test call ${CALLERID(number) = 061234578)

I tried to escape the pipe symbol by using \ (backslash)

With the same result

Also I tried to place the variable between single or double quotes, but
with the same result.

Does anybody now how place a pipe symbol in variable.

Kind Regards,