[asterisk-users] Compatibility Issues with dell poweredge195and TE110P card

Massimo Nuvoli massimo at archivio.it
Tue Jan 29 01:13:40 CST 2008

Steven ha scritto:
> zttest:
>
> --- Results after 44 passes ---
> Best: 100.000000 -- Worst: 99.987793 -- Average: 99.988350
>
> Dell 2950
> Wildcard TE410P (2nd Gen) (rev 02) (with echo cancel daughter board)
> 1 PRI configured to Telco
> 1 PRI configured to old Panasonic DBS 576 being used just as a mux for our fax machines.

I had a lot of problems with the "similar" 2850, the issue i found is
the irq of the PCI slot shared with one of the eth onboard. Every slot
share his irq with a device onboard...

After a lot of test i bougt a Sangoma card, all problems solved. Now
the system is 5 PRI (1 4PRI and 1 1PRI) all working ok (more than
400.000 channel/year). The only Digium board is a TDM400 that, i
think, works for some strange miracle...

1) Dell is a strange Company, there is not support for my Debian 4.0
distro (even with gold warranty), so no help from us.

2) Digium tell "if you use strange hardware and/or shared irq....".

3) Sangoma "The card works with shared IRQ".

All is true, but only one is a solution.

:-)

Bye.

P.s.
You can change the server but the "sharing" of the irq is very common.