[asterisk-users] SIP <> GSM

Tzafrir Cohen tzafrir.cohen at xorcom.com
Mon Jan 28 22:01:05 CST 2008

On Tue, Jan 29, 2008 at 10:44:36AM +0800, Sam Tam wrote:
> Not to be out of topic but gmail is really good at managing mailing list
> that why I use gmail.
> Also it can filter out spam and my cyber-telecom website is not very good at
> doing that..
>
> I am trying to offer a solution to a person who want a solution. And if that
> is a bit too much then next time may be I should keep my month shut..
> But hey I though a mailing list is trying to get other users helping each
> other.

Right. Only your advice is not exactly impartial, as the mail may
suggest. Even when we want to be impartial, we aren't really. And the
readers should be well aware of that.

> There is no way I cannot see my post being non constructive ..
> Sam

If your email address cannot convey that information, you could use
your signature to provide that information.

--
               Tzafrir Cohen
icq#16849755              jabber:tzafrir.cohen at xorcom.com
+972-50-7952406           mailto:tzafrir.cohen at xorcom.com