[asterisk-users] MFC/R2

Carlos Chavez cursor at telecomabmex.com
Mon Jan 28 18:31:12 CST 2008

On Mon, 2008-01-28 at 17:03 -0700, James Finstrom wrote:

> Followed the instructions at
> http://www.voip-info.org/wiki/view/Asterisk+MFC+R2
>
> I dead end at patching the channels Makefile. There have been some
> changes since these instructions were made. I added the chan_unicall.c
> to the channels folder but asterisk doesnt pick it up added
> chan_unicall.o to the Makefile and asterisk pukes
>
> anyone have instructions for building in to 1.4.8+
>
> Thanks

	The only change that needs to be made to the asterisk/channels/Makefile
is:

chan_h323.so: chan_h323.o h323/libchanh323.a
        $(ECHO_PREFIX) echo "   [LD] $^ -> $@"
        $(CMD_PREFIX) $(CXX) $(PTHREAD_CFLAGS) $(ASTLDFLAGS) $(SOLINK)
-o $@ $< h323/libchanh323.a $(CHANH323LIB) -L$(PWLIBDIR)/lib $(PTLIB) -L
$(OPENH323DIR)/lib $(H323LIB) -L/usr/lib -lcrypto -lssl -lexpat
endif

------------------------------
chan_unicall.o: chan_unicall.c
        $(ECHO_PREFIX) echo " [LD] $^ -> $@"
        $(CMD_PREFIX) $(CC) -I../include -c $(CFLAGS) -D_GNU_SOURCE
-DAST_MODULE=\"$*\" -o chan_unicall.o chan_unicall.c

chan_unicall.so: chan_unicall.o
        $(CMD_PREFIX) $(CC) $(SOLINK) -o $@ $< -lunicall -lxml2
-lsupertone -lspandsp -ltiff $(ZAPLIB)

chan_misdn.o: ASTCFLAGS+=-Imisdn

	Just insert what is between the dashes (the other lines are there for
reference so you know where to insert the rest.  That is it.  Asterisk
should now compile chan_unicall.

	I would recommend that you go to http://www.moythreads.com/astunicall/
in order to get the newest support for Unicall on Asterisk 1.4.x