[asterisk-users] SIP DTMF Troubleshoot

Andrew Joakimsen joakimsen at gmail.com
Mon Jan 28 17:05:54 CST 2008

How can I debug SIP DTMF? If I do 'sip set debug peer xyz' I see no
messages related to DTMF... or if I just do a global SIP debug for
that matter.... I am using RFC DTMF but it's not being passed to the
PSTN and I need to debug this further. I've tried to increase the
verbosity and the debug ('set debug n') and that didn't help either. I
assume this is because even RFC2833 sends the DTMF as RTP which
wouldn't show up anyways.... but how to troubleshoot DTMF issues?