[asterisk-users] Loosing user's registration with asterisk as no-root

asterisk at mazone.info asterisk at mazone.info
Mon Jan 28 09:58:14 CST 2008

Hello list, hope some one could help me find the answer.

Asterisk 1.4.16.2 installd as no-root user

The main issue is that every now and then, cd * box seems to loose the
user's registrations, there is nothing in the console, absolutely no
messages, only when another friend trys to dial an extension I can see this
on messages logs

[Jan 26 10:35:46] WARNING[23015] app_dial.c: Unable to create channel of
type 'SIP' (cause 3 - No route to destination)

And in the asterisk console the call is inmidiatly redirected to user's
voicemail

When this happens, I issue a reload command and everything gets back to
normal.

This is wired, before I was using the same version installed as root, and
this behaviour wasn't present.

Any adias?
Thanks in advace!