[asterisk-users] Monitoring audio on channel?

jonas boering jboergol at yahoo.com.ar
Mon Jan 28 06:17:17 CST 2008

Hi all,

I'm using asterisk to provide a simple service for official time (hour + minutes + seconds).

The system and application (asterisk + zap detection + custom application) is monitored by Nagios with some scripts I have created using examples from voip-info.org.

But I still need to monitor with Nagios if the audio is inserted in the voice channel successfully. What I'm looking for is detection of possible hardware problems with the digium card TE210P.

Is there a way to do that?

Best regards.

      Yahoo! Encuentros.

Ahora encontrar pareja es mucho más fácil, probá el nuevo Yahoo! Encuentros http://yahoo.cupidovirtual.com/servlet/NewRegistration